Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Liebster Award

This has taken me FOREVER to write because I hate talking about myself. I have been tagged and awarded with the Liebster Award by Laura from Thinner Please . Thanks!

Rules for the Liebster Award:

  1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  2. Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
  3. Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
  4. Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to post. Go to their page and tell them.
  5. No tag backs.

11 Things About Me:
  1. I love to play board games.
  2. I like Stargate in the order of SG1, then Atlantis, then Universe (Yes, the order they came out).
  3. I need a coffee in the morning to function.
  4. My favourite dessert is Apple Turnovers.
  5. My boyfriend makes the best chocolate chip cookies.
  6. I drive a Smart car.
  7. My favourite colour is green.
  8. I'm trying to minimize my beauty collection.
  9. I'm saving up for a down payment for a house.
  10. I have a BlackBerry.
  11. I have tried multiple times, and failed, at trying to watch Twilight.

Here are the 11 Questions that  Thinner Please asked me:
  1. Do you have a nickname? If so what is it? I have many nicknames. I go by Tash, Muscles, The Mazing, Puppy, Len, etc.
  2. Do you have a sport you like to play? I used to love to figure skate. I had to stop due to a back injury.
  3. What is your biggest fear? Being helpless.
  4. If you could have one wish, what would it be? Find out about some mysterious inheritance.
  5. What is your favourite food? I love ribs.
  6. When did you first start blogging? About 10 years ago I had a livejournal. That counts right?
  7. What's your earliest memory? I have a horrible memory...I remember being in daycare and hiding under the bridge so I didn't have to go back in after play time.
  8. Do you have any tattoos? If so, what and where are they? Nope. Nothing means enough to me.
  9. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? It depends on the people. I love presenting, I love performing, but if I have to have a conversation with people that bore me...just no.
  10. How do you spend the typical Saturday night? Under the blankets watching movies.
  11. What animal do you identify with? A lion. I am a Leo after all.

And the Liebster Award goes to...

Here are My Questions for You:
  1. Do you remember your dreams?
  2. Do you have pets? If so, what are they and what are their names?
  3. What was the last thing you laughed at?
  4. Do you like the snow?
  5. What is your zodiac sign?
  6. What is your favourite childhood cartoon?
  7. Where is your dream holiday destination?
  8. What are you addicted to?
  9. Do you keep your nails long or short?
  10. If you could look like any female celebrity, who would it be?
  11. What languages can you speak?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for awarding me! I'll have to do this post soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! Will do this very soon. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you drive a smart car <3 I've wanted one for so long, I'm not much of a car enthusiast but definitely get excited when it comes to Smart cars they're so cute. I've already done a Liebster award but thanks so much for tagging me I really appreciate it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's cute, great on gas, lime green, and has an awesome speaker system. Beyond that I don't know much about cars :)

      I didn't realize you had already done this but I will keep you in mind for future tags!

      Delete